Laminated Glass - Lami-P™
Glazing is a major component of all types of buildings. Glass combined with a plastic film means safety, and safety is vision.
Lami-P™ is a glass composed of two or more layers of high quality float glass laminated to an interlayer of Polyvinyl butyral (PVB) so as to provide ultimate security while resisting impact. Being virtually indistinguishable from monolithic glass of the same thickness, it will help you add beauty and light to any space, commercial or residential.
Because laminated glass does not shatter upon impact and is resistant to breakage, it is a necessary glass product for homes and buildings that are built with the wellfare of the people in mind.
You can snaz up any space with our unlimited colour range designed to meet any of all designers' dreams.
- Displays the visual appearance of monolithic float glass
- Offers greater personal safety after breakage
- Remains in frame upon impact
- Suitable for safety glazing in selected thicknesses
- Improved sound insulation – insulating glass
- Blocks 99.9% UV radiation
Laminated Glass Combinations
- Sound Control – Lami-P™-SC
- Solar Absorbing – Lami-P™-SG
- Tinted Laminated Glass
- Low Iron Laminated Glass
- Digital Printing Combination
Size: Up to 3.21m x 6.00m*
PVB thickness: 0.38-1.52mm.
Multilayers : According to Requirements
*Other sizes are available upon request.